Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Ten Books That Will Make You SWOON


Okay people! We all love those characters that just make our hearts skip a few beats, right? I know I do. It's been FOREVER (okay, maybe not that long) since I've done a TTT post so if you'll forgive the oddness and random caps lock, I think this will be a fairly successful post! Don't forget to leave me a link in the comments. This meme is hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and The Bookish.

Without further ado, I give you the most swoon worthy books.












  1. Eversea by Natasha Boyde
  2. Lost & Found by Nicole Williams 
  3. Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins
  4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
  5. Tattoo Thief  by Heidi Joy Tretheway 
  6. Losing It by Cora Carmack
  7. If You Stay by Courtney Cole
  8. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
  9. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  10. Waiting for the Storm by Marie Landry



4 comments:

  1. Nice picks! All totally new to me!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaat?! You've never read TFIOS or Anna? And thanks :D
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete
  2. Great list!!! Anna and the French Kiss is really popular today and rightfully so. The romance in it is just so cute and fun!
    I'm surprised that Pushing the Limits isn't on more lists. I thought it would be just as, if not more, popular then Anna and the French Kiss. But I've only seen it on a few lists.
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2014/02/top-ten-tuesday-42.html

    ReplyDelete