Friday, November 30, 2018

November Wrap-Up



Y’all it is nice to be back.

So what can you expect from my writing going forward?

Shorter posts. More pictures. More variation in what I’m writing about. For real this time. I have plans, and I’m making a calendar. More personal stuff. A wider variety of product reviews. More adventures.

I’m excited and I hope you are too!

For the first month wrap-up post, let’s talk music and changes. First, here are the songs I was jamming to in November 2018.

 

Like always, I’m a complete sucker for romantic shit and smoooooth R&B vibes.

It’s just my thing, babes.

Now, onto changes. 2018 has been full of them. For one, I’m legitimately dating a whole human being. Second, I have a whole paid internship in the field I want to work in. Third, I’ve decided that I want to go to grad school. Fourth, WE GOT A PUPPY and she has an Instagram which you should follow.

I also got mono and had to drop the semester. I did a post on that a couple weeks back. Talk about CHANGES.

My looooove. Tell me about your changes in the comments. And don’t forget to subscribe.



No comments:

Post a Comment