Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Selection

I need this book
Like air in my lungs
Like days with ever-sen
Like bees need honey
I need this book so bad it hurts
Makes my chest clench
As I bend over
Lifeless
Until I have this book in my grasp
When I can breathe again


Holy crap! I want this book, haven't even read it then they decide to make a TV series out of it. OMfreakinG..... I want this book oh so very bad.

This book will be mine...
http://www.kieracass.com/the-selection/

For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in the palace and compete for the heart of the gorgeous Prince Maxon.

But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.

Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself- and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined.



I NEED THIS BOOK. 
I crave it like chocolate. That is how bad I need it..... >sigh<......stupid library, get the book in already.

Look At The Cover:




Does it not look uber amazing?!?
 It tempts me, mocks me, laughs at me, beckons me.... I need this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment