Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Royal Match
By Tyne O'Connell
Paperback, 512 pages
Published February 15th 2011 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens 
***My Rating: 2 Stars***
Can a normal American girl really catch a prince?
 
When LA-born Calypso Kelly arrives at the exclusive all-girls British boarding school, St. Augustine's, she's determined to become popular. But when a photo of Calypso kissing England's heir to the throne, Prince Freddie, ends up in the tabloids, it will take quick thinking to save her reputation-and her relationship with the prince.


After the tabloid disaster, Calypso hopes her next term at St. Augustine's will be better. But nothing could be further from the truth. Her archenemy (and culprit of the tabloid disaster) Honey O'Hare is her new dorm mate and her invite to the Annual Euro Royal Bash is nonexistent. Will a flirtation with a hot new sports star from the boys' school ruin her chances with Prince Freddie? Calypso has some work to do if she wants to go from pumpkin to princess in time for the ball.
 
 
Soo what do I think?
 
I don't know man....all the characters were stuck up and prissy.Dude I get that teenage years are a trying time in a person's life..I'm a teen...and we do not back stab each other every chance we get. I wanted to slap Calypso for leading Billy and Freddie on....honestly.Slap her.
She's like 'awhh this isn't two timing (the whole time she was txt flirting with them) I'm just trying to decide who I like better' Rolling my eyes here guys. Rolling my eyes.
Oh well.Glad its over. Never gonna read that again. Ever. No no no no. Sorry. Just-no.
 
Quotes:
“Wear your pain like lip gloss!”  
 
Mmkay---> Author on Goodreads 
&&---> Author's website 
 
If you liked A Royal Match try:
 
 Royally Crushed (Royally Jacked; Spin Control; Do-Over) 
 
 
Okay. Cool. That's all guys(: Bye!
 
 -Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment