Thursday, October 31, 2013

7 Deadly Sins of Reading

7 Deadly Sins of Reading



The 7 Deadly Sins of Reading Tag was created by BookishlyMalyza on YouTube. Watch her video here.

GREED - What is your most inexpensive book? What is your most expensive book?
Hmmmm. Well, I do love my Kindle. Maybe on the brink of adoration. Just maybe. My most inexpensive book(s) are all of the free books which are about 200+ on my Kindle. I do love me some freebies. And then also on my Kindle, my most expensive books was Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea at about $10. So yeah. I'm kind of cheap.
WRATH - What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
John Green. You and I have a lot to discuss. I mean I can't really hate you but, I'm sorry. It is a very odd day when I cry. At all. And you, good sir, might have made me sob like a baby at the end of The Fault in Our Stars. Also I rarely ever give books 5 stars (no really) and I gave that one 5. So you can see my dilemma.
GLUTTONY - What book have you deliciously devoured over and over with no shame whatsoever?
Rachel Hawthorne's books. Goodness, I've never re read any books and much as I have hers. Especially Labor of Love.
SLOTH - What book have you neglected reading due to laziness?
The Story of Us by Deb Calettii. It's really sad how long it took me to read that book.
PRIDE - What book do you most talk about in order to sound like a very intellectual reader?
Classics. Always go for the classics...of course I've only read like two....
LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in male or female characters?
Hmmm....humor. Seriously is a guy has no humor then there is no attraction what so ever. Tall. Old fashion manners wise, ie: holding the door open. Never underestimate the awesomeness of holding a door open. Bad boy turned good. (Think Perfect Chemistry or Pushing the Limits) Or just good guy. I don't really know after that...
ENVY - What books would you most like to receive as a gift?
YA or New Adult books of any kind would make me happy.  Who am I kidding.  I'd love any books at all. Seriously. Just gimme.

No comments:

Post a Comment