Monday, August 11, 2014

When I Stalk Goodreads, I Find Pretty Covers

So a couple of weeks ago I did covers I found of Netgalley that I kind of adore. I really, really liked doing that post. Mostly because the post was so pretty. Soooo I've decided I'll try to do more post like that. Thus, this post was born! From the ashes! Like a phoenix! WOOOOH!

Okay, so unlike the Netgalley covers, none of which are on my to-read list, all of these are.


Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti / Goodreads 

Okay, with this cover it's all about how many hues of blue you can possibly get. From purple to almost white. I looove how 'below' has this ruined vibe with it. It feels broken and I think (from the synopsis, at least) that it really represent the book. It showcases what the book is all about very well. What do you think? 


Inky by J.B. Hartnett / Goodreads

Ohmysweetbabyjesus I love this cover. I adore the whole picture frame thing going on. I haven't seen a cover like that before. And how the color is only in certain spots? How it's concentrated? Brilliant! Also, that tattoo the girl has is SOOO PRETTY!!! 


Little Peach by Peggy Kern / Goodreads

I don't really know why, but I have a fascination with this particular kind of typography. Probably because I have not even close to enough patience to do it.  Also, the colors are really cool. It's like you really zoomed in super close to, well, a peach. 

~ ~ ~

So what do y'all think? And what are some covers you are oh-so-very-totally lusting over?



No comments:

Post a Comment