Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My Brief Reactions Following the End of Books: New Adult

Welcome one, welcome all! I adore new adult books. I mean, look at my Twitter rants and my Goodreads reading challenge. It's covered it the titles. Below are a few of my most recently read as well as my reaction when I reached the final chapter. 

I'll be doing a young adult edition too- so stay tuned! 



The Air He Breathes by Brittany C. Cherry // Holy hell. Wasn’t expecting that turn events. AAAHHHH. Also, The Feels- and yes I did mean to capitalize the ‘T’ and the ‘F.’

HIM by Sabrina Bowen // I MUST GO TO EVERY HOCKEY GAME EVER. WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME?

With a Twist by StaciHart // Y’all need to get your shit together. I mean, y’all are adorable, but come ooooon.

Freefall by TessOliver // That was hella more dramatic than it needed to be. And darling, I feel horrible for you. And I wish you had punched that creep in the face at the beginning. But I really do get why you didn’t.


With This Heart by R.S. Grey // Hmph. Hmmmmmph. I. I. I expected more.


--

What are some of your reactions to the end of novels? Awe and shock? A total did-not-expect-that? Or was it more of a let down? 

Have you read any of the books I've listed above? (COUGH COUGH I TOTALLY THINK YOU NEED TO READ HIM COUGH COUGH)

*original photo from lifeofpix


No comments:

Post a Comment