Monday, May 21, 2018

"TRAVEL AND LEISURE" POSTS PAIRED WITH YA BOOKS

Wow.

Travel and Leisure. The publication that proves to me just how little money I actually have. It never ceases to amaze me the extent to which society sections off accessibility to relaxing things, like travel. That being said, I do freaking adore going through the online posts and planning for when some rich relative comes out of the woodworks and leaves me a disgusting amount of money and tells me that it must be used to go see the world. 

*looks through family tree to find the missing great aunt three times removed who lives in Lithuania or Tasmania or the South of France*

*fails to find the missing link*

WELL. Until then I'll keep looking. And keep coming up with blog posts to keep myself entertained. Enjoy.


"Spend 8 Months at Sea Onboard the Record-breaking World’s Longest Cruise"

The Loose Ends List by Carrie Firestone :  "I mean, I prepped for mother’s day and finished up my article for HelloFlo, but then I sat down with this gorgeous book and read and read and finished it. Besides this being the prettiest book on my shelf, it’s also one with a totally swoony main dude."

~


"A Giant Space Orb Concert Venue Is Coming to Las Vegas in 2020"

Alienated by Melissa Landers: "In the beginning Aelyx was cold, hard and unfeeling. He didn’t want to feel: his society saw it as a weakness. The longer that he stayed on earth with the humans, Cara to be specific, the more his cold exterior melted as did the one inside. As a character, he seems so real and relatable."

Across the Universe by Beth Revis


~


The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang: "Prince Sebastian is looking for a bride―or rather, his parents are looking for one for him. Sebastian is too busy hiding his secret life from everyone. At night he puts on daring dresses and takes Paris by storm as the fabulous Lady Crystallia―the hottest fashion icon in the world capital of fashion!"

The Bird and the Sword by Amy Harmon

A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston: "They worship smallgods. Smallgods are a bit like Saints in Catholic faith. They can be regular people who do extraordinary things. Such as sacrificing yourself in place of your sister to a demon who likes killing his wives while in a human host body. Real friendly dude. See?-extraordinary."

~


North of You by Tif Marcelo


No comments:

Post a Comment