Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Reccomended the Most

 Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week there's a new top ten topic, check it out in more detail here.

Okay, let me just stars by saying these books are in no particular order, and second....only ten? I am seriously going to have to start narrowing down, like, everything.
Here it goes:







Jackie's List Of Top Tens:

 *Carrier of the Mark by
“Why don't you ever call me my prince?" Galen says, feigning insult.
"Shut up, my prince. There, is that better?” 
*A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies “When you like someone, you have to allow yourself to be vulnerable enough to let them in. Love is messy.”




 *Born at Midnight by C.C.Hunter  “She’s a serial kisser. I think her parents are French.”
*Anna and the French Kiss by
* The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by



  

*The Trouble with Spells by Lacey Weatherford
*The Fault in Our Stars by John Green "I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once."



*The Season by Sarah MacLean “Men are not nearly as evolved as women are, nor as intelligent, evidently”


So folks. I have indeed narrowed it down and I will say no more cuz I'm only supposed to do 10.
I have self control. 
Just watch.
I can so do this.
I won't say anymore.
NO PUPPY DOG EYES!!
*try reading the Soul Screamers series
I SAID NOTHING!

 -Jackie





No comments:

Post a Comment