Saturday, March 30, 2013

Ten Days of Perfect by Andrea Randall

                     
Ten Days of Perfect by Andrea RandallKindle Edition, 238 pages
Published September 20th 2012 by Self Published
ISBN : 147937296X (ISBN13: 9781479372966)
Rating: 5 Stars 
 
       Summary:

  This is the first book in the November Blue series.

Scars from her first love and the reckless lifestyle of her parents force Ember Harris to chart a new course. She favors practicality over spontaneity and rules over a broken heart.

An encounter with a musician at a local pub forces Ember into making a decision to let go or hold on for dear life as passions are unlocked and deceptions revealed.





 Wow. It's been forever since I've reviewed a book. What can I say? I've been in a reading slump. It's been horrible. Way too much TV
Okay so here it goes (hope I remember this book):

November has had a pretty strange life- hippie parents who are big in the music world, moving from school to home school. But, she gets her heart broken by the guy who she thought would be her forever. One night while walking home she sees a fight and goes to help one of the injured guys. (this is major later in the story and I totally saw it coming)
There's this club that has karaoke and man can this girl sing. Then there's this lovely hot amazing guy that sings to her soul.
Yes her soul.
But he has a secret. Doesn't everybody these days?
Just when she thinks everything is perfect her ex (the one that ripped her heart to pieces, threw it into a fire and danced around the fire singing happy songs) wants her back. He's all sweet and kind and caring.
Her heart is torn and she has her ever-faithful friend to lean on.
Then she finds out the secret.....
“November, if your heart was mine it would never break.”

Okay. Not telling y'all anymore. Hehe

I loved this, if you can't tell by the raving 5 stars. I really don't know how to describe it's awesomeness. It's just...yeah.
The writing style was perfect. The drama was not over done and artistically woven throughout the novel. It was free on kindle. Yay(:
The characters spoke to me. Yes I cried. Shut up. No I will not tell you why. This book messed with me. *shrug*
Just read it and see what I mean




    -Jackie                     

2 comments:

  1. I saw this book a couple of times before and I really love the cover, with the guitar and all (:
    I am really glad to hear you liked it. I will probably pick it up soon!
    Great blog! Happy Easter (:
    I am a new follower.

    I would love it if you check out my blog and follow back. Thanks! ^^
    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiz an amazing book. Of course I'll check out your blog(: Happy Easter!

      Delete