Sunday, May 26, 2013

Liebster Award #3

NUMBER 3!!! O.O Oh, I love awards :3
Have I mentioned that before?? Thanks sooo much to Sharon @ My Little Cosy Corner  for nominating me. *dabs eyes* such an honor.

Ok, let's get to the good stuff. Be right back, I gotta go work some copy/ paste magic.













Here I Am!

The rules of the Liebster Blog Award:

1. Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.

2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5.Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
6. Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.
 
My 11 Random Facts:

1. Erm.....I almost never finish a series....I usually get the first book free on my Kindle, fall in love and then forget about it. I'm a little past broke so I almost never buy books. I got no money O.O
2. I hate letting people borrow my books. I have trust issues. *shrugs* 
3. I like quotes. 
4. I almost never chew gum. I like it, I'd just rather have chocolate or something
5. I describe things really weird (well not to me, but everyone looks at me strange when I say "Oh, I'm just feeling like a sparkly unicorn today" or "Today's just a rainbowy, sparklestastic kinda day")
6. My computer sounds like it's having a heart attack
7. I have a bumblebee pillow pet
8. There is a swing hammock like object which I like to read in in my room
9. My room is blue
10. There is also a window seat in my room
11. I have to clean out my other bookshelf cuz I went a little crazy at a library book sale

Ask and You Shall Get Answers:
 
  1. Daemon Black or Kaidan Rowe? Kai. *fans self rapidly* *blushes* *sighs* Smiles at Sweet Evil and Sweet Peril covers lovingly.
  2. Who is your favorite Disney princess? Belle. Hello....did you see that library?!?! *.* I would be a VERY happy girl
  3. If you were caught in a fire, tsunami, earthquake whatever, and you could only take on book, which one would it be and why? *smirks* My Kindle
  4. Superman or Iron man? Sorry, to all you Iron Man fans...but, Superman
  5. Pancakes or Waffles? PANCAKES
  6. Have you ever liked a movie adaptation more than the original book, if so which book and why? Never have I ever
  7. If you could be in any book, which one would it be and why? Any book???? Wow, way to ask a hard question. The first one that comes to mind is Anna and the French Kiss
  8. Angels and Demons or Vampires? Love the most? Ermm...Probably Demons. Kai, remember? Well, sorta. *ponders* His dad is the Duke of Lust......but he's not really a demon cause his moms a human....Nymph. Huh. Wait-what? Oh, Demons
  9. Was there a book that had a major impact on you and made you want to change your life? what book was it? The Fault in Out Stars. I have never cried that much in my life. Books don't usually make me cry. Movie NEVER make me cry. No, not even Titanic. But TFIOS....that book made me sob.
  10. What's one embarrassing thing about you that a lot of people don't know about? O.O Let's just skip over that one....
  11. When you are on a plane, would you rather read or watch a movie or TV show? Pfft, easy. Reading. Hands down.
   -Jackie  

No comments:

Post a Comment