Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WoW

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.










This week:

 My tale has been told again and again, and I’ve heard each one. Except for my hair, I barely recognize the pitiful renditions. Muddled versions, crafted to entertain laughing children…but the children wouldn’t have laughed if they’d known the real story. It wasn't their fault. They didn't know the truth. Nobody did.

My name is Rapunzel and I will tell you my story. I will tell you the truth.



~How good does that sound???









What are you waiting on?

 -Jackie  

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous cover! I haven't read many retellings lately, but I'm super excited to get started on them again. My name is Rapunzel sounds like a great place to start. xD

    Thanks for stopping by! Old Follower.
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!? I loooove retellings and I have a good feeling about this one(:
      Thanks for stopping by
      ~Jackie

      Delete
  2. Omigosh! That cover!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Adding that to my TBR list pronto!!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW Jackie!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I'm really looking forward to reading it(: thanks for stopping by!
      Jackie

      Delete