Friday, May 24, 2013

Liebster Blog Award #2

Wow! Again? I'm feelin da love in here(: Thank you! Thank you! And I love you random citizen!

Oh and a big thanks so Miss Esty Nestea @ Boarding with Books for nominating me.















Here are the Award Rules:



1. Accept the award, post the picture of the Liebster Award on the top of your post and say who nominated you for the award and list their blog site.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the Liebster Award and list their blog sites.
4. Notify the bloggers of their award.
5.Ask the award winners 11 questions to answer when they accept their Liebster Award.
6. Answer the questions left for you by the blogger who gave you the award.



My 11 Lovely Facts:  
1. Mangoes are mangolicious....as a matter of fact they win my favorite fruit award!
2. I get an Oreo cheesecake (my fav) every year for my birthday
3. I am currently watching The Voice (while writing this)
4. I am going to a fair this weekend
5. My favorite color is green
6. Ever heard of Sleeping with Sirens or 30 Seconds to Mars...yeah. I love them
7. I might be a little under the weather right now (yay -_-)
8. *sniffle, sniffle*
9. On A Days I have Tennis, Art, English, Journalism, and Geometry
10. I just got a new phone
11. I just got new shoes from DSW with owls on them

The Questions:
1. What book made you love to read/ get you to start? O.O Ohmigosh....I don't remember not loving to read...Junie B. Jones?
2. All time favorite author? That's like asking me to pick whether I like Christmas or My birthday better: I get money, amazing food and presents on both....how should I know???
3. Have you ever met/ got anything signed by your fave/famous author? I just got a signed copy of The Book of Luke in the mail *.*
4. Do you currently work in/plan to pursue a job related to books? Does blogging count? Cuz I totally do that(:
5. Why did you start blogging? Is it all you expected it to be? I blogged to keep track of my books that I read. Erm...it's a whole lot more work and time that I expected.
6.Name a book that just made you explode (for any reason-good or bad)? TFIOS made me sob. Patch from Hush, Hush now has a bad connotation because that was my best friends dad's nickname is high school. The Girl was SUCH A BAD BOOK... WHY DID IT HAVE SUCH AMAZING RANTS???
7. Best cover you've ever seen? -_- You have got to be kidding me
8. Fave movie-to-book adaptation (if any)? Movie adaptations make me madddd...Uhm I am hoping that The Selection is a good TV show and that TFIOS movie is beast
9. Do you have a lot of reader friends or did you get into this life on your own? :)  My friends question my sanity....as does everybody else I know
  10. Favorite quote from a book (if you have one)? WHAT IS IT WITH ALL THESE FAVORITES??? MY 'FAVORITE' BOOKSHELF HAS OVER 100 BOOKS
11. What was your favorite release this year/ what release or you most excited for this year? Either After Math or Your Guardian Angel


*Since this is my second time being nominated for this award, I will not be choosing any nominees, or posting any questions*


  -Jackie  

No comments:

Post a Comment