Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

May 6, 2014

The Selection changed the lives of thirty-five girls forever. And now, the time has come for one winner to be chosen.

America never dreamed she would find herself anywhere close to the crown—or to Prince Maxon's heart. But as the competition approaches its end and the threats outside the palace walls grow more vicious, America realizes just how much she stands to lose—and how hard she'll have to fight for the future she wants.

From the very first page of The Selection, this #1 New York Times bestselling series has captured readers' hearts and swept them away on a captivating journey... Now, in The One, Kiera Cass delivers a satisfying and unforgettable conclusion that will keep readers sighing over this electrifying fairy-tale long after the final page is turned.

____

*sobs into pillow* Is this really the end. I have a feeling the parting will be bitter-sweet. Leave me a link to your WOW!


6 comments:

  1. YES! I need this one so bad! I'm SO excited to see what's going to happen in the last book. I need to see who America is going to pick and maybe we'll finally find out more about the rebels! But I'm sad too because it's the end :(
    Great pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. PLUS THE COVER IS JUST YES.

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! Love the cover for this one! I did just see that B&N--not sure if you're US, I lose track of where everyone lives these days--has signed copies available for preorder! Just to let you know.

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know..and I do too :D

      Delete
  3. Ah, this series. At time I really don't know what to think of it. I liked The Selection, even loved it but The Elite was a disaster for me. I do plan on reading this one though. I need to know how it's going to end. =)

    my WOW!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it better than The Elite! Sorry you didn't like that one better.
      Jackie

      Delete