Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we’re eagerly anticipating.

March 4, 2014

Can you fall in love with a voice? This witty romance, told entirely through phone calls, chronicles the tale of a wrong number gone right.

It all started with a wrong number. The voicemails Lucy left on James’s phone were meant for someone else—someone who used to have James’s digits. But then when James finally answers and the two start to talk, a unique bond forms between the two teens.

Gradually Lucy and James begin to understand each other on a deeper level than anyone else in their lives. But when James wants to meet in person, Lucy is strangely resistant. And when her secret is revealed, he’ll understand why…

____

Looks rather cute, yes? What's on the WOWs this week? Leave me a link!


3 comments:

  1. Doesn't sound like my kind of read, but still hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds adorable Jackie! I am loving YA contemps these days so I will definitely be keeping an eye out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on my tbr list. Looks like a simple, cute book.

    ReplyDelete