Why hello there all my lovely friends and followers and followers who are friends and those who are just stopping by who saw that this is a giveaway and they wanna win. Don't worry I totally understand. Good luck to all y'all.
Okay, confession: I've had this are for more than two months and I still haven't gotten around to reading it. I KNOW. It's up next, I swear. I'm trying. I'm trying. Books are just a lot right now with that ten minuet individual presentation I'm preparing for, and English teacher who is an awesome reader and a critical grader and trying to maintain and five-point-zero GPA. Did I mention the array of tests and labs and lab write ups. Wow, I'm complaining a lot. Sorry. Bet y'all want to get to the good stuff.
The free books. MWAHAHAHA. Oh yeah, that's good stuff. Wanna see?
The Handmaid’s Tale meets Blood Red Road in Glass Arrow, the story of Aya, who lives with a small group of women on the run from the men who hunt them, men who want to auction off breeding rights to the highest bidder.
In a world where females are scarce and are hunted, then bought and sold at market for their breeding rights, 15-year old Aya has learned how to hide. With a ragtag bunch of other women and girls, she has successfully avoided capture and eked out a nomadic but free existence in the mountains. But when Aya’s luck runs out and she’s caught by a group of businessmen on a hunting expedition, fighting to survive takes on a whole new meaning.
So what is this giveaway for?
- One hardcover copy of The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons. Its finished and smells all bookish and lovely.
- This is open to the United States only. Sorry all you INTL people. I don't actually work or so anything that earns money so the dough is tight and all.
- It ends February 7, 2015 at 12:00:00 EST, so y'all best enter before then
- I am in no way responsible for your package getting lost in the mail or damaged during shipping.
- When I choose a winner I will email you and you must respond with in 48 hours or I'm choosing another entry. I don't post winners on any of my social media outlets, so check your email religiously please.
- I check every single entry. Yes it's tedious. And time consuming. Yes I have better things to do. Like stress out about my life. But, this is completely necessary. Anyway, no cheating.
Good luck. May the odds be ever in your favor. If you don't win, don't be discouraged! There are plenty more to come~