Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top 4: Maps in Books That I Am So In Love With



Are you honestly trying to tell me that you don't adore the maps and the pretty pictures of the make believe world and places in the beginning of books? Are you trying to tell me that they aren't one of your absolute favorite parts of a book? Say whaa--

Well I love them. These are my TOP 4. In no order, of course. 

You should tell me what your favorite maps are. Are any of yours and mine the same? Tell me. 


Renegade by J.A. Souders

Oh look! You can see part of my dress in the picture! Isn't it pretty. I haven't read this one yet. Also, I may have bought it for the map. BUT THE BOOK ALSO LOOKS GOOD. I am hopeful for fight scenes. Have you read it?


Across the Universe by Beth Revis

If you haven't read this series by the ever-fantastic Beth Revis, then you are majorly missing out. I've read books one and two (I have the second edition cover and the third, but the first edition is MY FAVORITE) but have yet to read the final book. It haunts my dreams. Have you read the series? And what do you think of the cover change? It angers me almost as much as the change in covers in THE POISON PRINCESS. 


Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo 

Oh. Just my favorite series (Hello Darkling, Hello Princey Boy) ever.  The map in this book is stunning. The font! The print! The beauty! What do you think?


Off the Page by Jodi Picoult

Isn't the color just absolutely gorgeous? I haven't seen many maps in books that are in color. Have you? What are they?


4 comments:

  1. I especially love the Across the Universe recap, it looks absolutely AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it perfect? Although I adore the map inside the book, the one I own is the second cover re-design. And I like the first one best. Thanks for stopping by!
      Jackie

      Delete
  2. I love the maps in the Across the Universe books! I love how in the inside of the hardcover dust jacket there's also another dust jacket for the spaceship.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meee toooo! I don't have a hardcover...BUT NOW I MUST OBTAIN ONE! I think it may be in my destiny. Written in the stars and all. *grins*
      Jackie

      Delete