Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters on a Deserted Island

Hosted by these lovely ladies

Who are the characters I'd want with me on a deserted island? These are only from my 2014 reads...otherwise this would be a REALLY long list.


  1. Logan from THE DARK WORLD. I mean not only is he oh so very swoon-worthy but he fights good. I kind of like living so. . .that would be helpful. And nice to look at. 
  2. The Prince in THE KISS OF DECEPTION. Oh sweet lord. Also nice to look at and fights good. Yummy. I mean what. 
  3. Arin from THE WINNER'S CURSE. Oh my god. I'm stealing him for basically all the other reasons as before. 
  4. Lucas from EASY
  5. Casey from THE WICKED WE HAVE DONE
  6. Alcander from WINGS OF NESTOR
  7. Jesse from LOST & FOUND
  8. Josh from FULL MEASURES 
  9. Aelyx from ALIENATED. I mean he is hot and has knowledge of things other than what humans would know. Did I mention he's hot. Ohmigod the heartbeat / kissing scene. *swoons*
  10. Death from ENDLESS KNIGHT

So, who would you take on a deserted island?


1 comment:

  1. Oh Death! He would be nice to have! So weird saying that! But here in the book blogosphere, it's more like, oooh which Death?! Definitely Kresely's!! Totally forgot Logan! Still need to read Kiss of Deception too! Great picks!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete