Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Other Stories


Let's talk other stories! This meme is hosted by these girls.

July 15:  What are some other movies / TV shows that stole your heart?

I'll be honest, I really don't watch a lot of TV shows or movies. But here are some of my faves. .  .


  1. PRIDE AND PREJUDICE!!! The 2005 + the 1995 are my favorites. OH MR. DARCY *dramatic swwooonnn*
  2. BONES! Ohmigod, Booth and Bones. Enough said. 
  3. Criminal Minds. I don't even know man. When I was younger it would give me nightmares but not I'm a little more than slightly addicted. 
  4. STUCK IN LOVE! It's by the same producer as TFIOS and it's on Netflix (you're welcome)
  5. The Jerk Theory. I recently just watched this one and it's really adorable. OH! It's on Netflix too.
Sorry y'all. That's about it. 


2 comments:

  1. Nice! I kinda fell out of Bones. I loved watching it but I think I just lost interest once Bones & Booth got together and she did her own running away bit.

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always loved Criminal Minds and my mom got me hooked on Bones a while ago. Castle's also good, if you've never seen it!

    ReplyDelete