Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Adult Book Challenge 2013

Hey guys!!! For those of you who don't know me my name is Jackie and I'm a teenage bibliophile with a fiction addiction. I find that I am loving New Adult books and I've read more than I can count, so when I stumbled upon this challenge I though 'why not?' And here I am. And here you are. Isn't this lovely??


Tater's New Adult Challenge

So thank y'all for stopping by and come by more for the updates!! Happy reading :D

Goal:  Living On Your Own- Read a minimum of 20 New Adult books
All reviews (for anything) can be found here

2013 So far:

  • The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
  • Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
  • Never Too Far by Abbi Glines
  • Unbroken by Melody Grace
  • Ten Days of Perfect by Andrea Randall
  • The Drifters by Nathan Nix
  • Fall From Love by Heather London
  • Reckless Abandon by Andrea Randall
  • If You Stay by Courtney Cole
  • Losing It by Cora Carmack
  • Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
  • Keeping Her by Cora Carmack
  • Catching Liam by Gennifer Albin
  • Stay With Me by Elyssa Patrick
  • The Darkest Part by Trisha Wolfe
  • Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
  • Tattoo Thief by Heidi Joy Tretheway
  • In Harmony by Helena Newbury
  • The Redemption of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
  • The Right Kind of Wrong by Jade Eby
***Okay since I finished the goal on 10.13.13 (ironic) I'm going to up it to the top level. Woop Woop :D***

Happy Reading
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment