Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Bibliophile's Rambling

So, how has y'alls week been thus far? I have a new calendar and sticky notes. I also have a new found love for twitter. And blogging. Hey everybody!! And a strong dislike for summer reading assignments. I'm attempting to learn how to play the guitar. Attempting. And struggling. My pinkie is in pain.

Above is the guitar. Mawhaha. If anyone has any Youtube videos for guitar playing, leave a link in the comments por favor. Thanks

I feel like I have too many email addresses. But I use all them.
One is for personal mail.
One is for blogging.
One is for blog subscriptions.

Hmm.

I'm obsessed with this song therefor, you should listen to it:
Here is my To Read list:

a) Two Way Street
b) If I Should Die
c) Through the Ever Night

Which one should I read first? 

 Jackie  


2 comments:

  1. I feel ya! Summer assignments are a drag. Cool guitar though. I got one a couple months ago, but I never learned how to play it. xD

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D They are driving me insane.... Lol my guitar is mocking me xD
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete