Friday, July 19, 2013

A Bibliophile's Rambling

There is a very good chance I just found the coolest thing every.

Best book stores. Ever. --> Click Here


This (above) fellow bibliophiles, is a church that was converted to a book store. It's in Holland. I want to go to Holland. 

This one is a bookstore in Belgium. So after you get amazingly yummy ice cream you can go buy some books. Hows that for a perfect day?


These two pictures are old 1920's movie theaters that were converted into a book store. People, behold " Librería El Ateneo Grand Splendid, Buenos Aires, Argentina" It's just so beautiful *wipes tears away*

Next is the biggest outdoor bookstore in the world.  Bart’s Books, Ojai, California


I just don't know what to do with myself anymore.
*twiddles thumbs*
*perks up*
I'LL GO BUY PLANE TICKETS.....oh wait. I need money for that. Darn.

So what do y'all think?

 Jackie  


2 comments:

  1. Fun post! My location really lacks real bookstores but I would love to visit one like the ones above. I've only been to a Barnes & Noble and those are all pretty much the same lol.

    Alise @ Readers in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought so too. Maybe I'll visit them all someday(:
      Happy reading
      Jackie

      Delete